Friday, December 16, 2011

About D--th

About D--th
(whose name is so evil
I will never say it):
It is a robbery of what is most precious: [life]

No true God condones d--th
with fairy tale stories of heaven.

No religion that says you get another life
(which only pacifies you into accepting the BS of d--th,
never gives you another life)
is hopeful.

F--k the d--th penalty!
Everyone who thinks it is a good thing
is seriously deluded.
How can we steal like that?

But murderers? F them too!
and warmongers
and greedy killer capitalists
and anti-environmentalists
and racists
and everyone who profits off of war
F F F them.

Don't think I will go quietly.
If it comes down to it,
I'll use my last breath to say,
"This is robbery! Scr-w the cruel god that made it this way. And F the random universe, too."

There is only life,
whose name I will say
over and over:
Life! Life! Life!

I want to keep it,
to promote that it is the most important thing we have,
and strive to preserve it.


-Jim DuBois
August 24, 2010

No comments: